Wednesday

Cross fingers and toes please


OK its my first foray into the markets this weekend under the banner of Cloud Seven Design, am I nervous? Hell yeah.

This is probably more due to the fact that if I arrive there at a sparrows fart and they don't let me in I (and my husband) will be spewing.


I am hoping that the Showground ladies will be customers of mine from illahie, my just recently sold fabulous business and they welcome me with open arms full of love and encouragement........maybe a bit extreme but hey who says you can't manifest wonderful things, but thats another blog altogether.


So the biggest market all year up here on Mount Tamborine, very exciting, a regular market day here sees a sea of cars as far as the eye can see so maybe getting there at 5.00am won't be a bad idea, even if I don't get a stall site I will be able to do some Christmas Shopping!


So if you want a lovely day out, on a lovely mountain, 5 degrees cooler than down Coast or in Brisbane, have a nice drive through the rolling hills passed the horses and the cows, enjoy a scruptious lunch, check out the wineries and most important of all get to the markets and buy something from me at Cloud Seven Design - its the big red tent you can't miss me!


x

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to pop in as I was going to Mt Tamborine this weekend for high tea with a group of girlfriends. Sadly the venue has changed to somewhere much closer as one of the girls is about to give birth and was a bit nervous about the distance.

    Best of luck with your market, I'm sure you'll do fabulously selling your gorgeous treasures as Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    What a shame you didn't get to the mountain the high tea place up here is amazing. It was a good market but when I chill out later I will blog all about it.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails