Tuesday

Its raining, its pouring, Louise has been exploring.....

....with these new necklaces.
Definately cloud seven up here this week. We can barely see the neighbours house due to the clouds around us. But to be honest, part of me loves this weather, it almost gives you the permission to do nothing.

I am literally housebound and there is only so much Thomas the tank engine any mother can take, so I have taken the time to toy around with some materials I have hanging around and meshed some previous ideas and here we have it.

Colourful little birdies, branches and swirls individually cut out and little stamped elephants, bird cages and bikes with a vintage flavour. I have strung all of these on silver I like the contrast that silver gives these little pendants. I will get online and upload these on my etsy site soon as well as a stack of other items I have been filling my wet days up here with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am liking your necklaces a lot!! They look great!! i know what you mean about too much Thomas, I have memorised way too many episodes now but haven't been able to get into my studio yet... hopefully soon. Although I have been looking at Etsy a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails